1803192232GMT8



Halluuuu 2019 updates!!

I think this is finally the 'happy' update I'm gonna post after sooooo many many depressing posts hehehehehehehehe

After waiting for sooo long I'm finally graduating this year!! T^T
Yoooo 6 months more to go baby.
I actually made this far????

Also I started playing PUBG during season 3 and today is the last for season 5.
Hahahaha haila hailaaa.
PUBG ohhh PUBG.
I have quite an experience while playing this game. Hmm.
Not gonna talk about it tho.

Last year my second eldest brother got married this month.
This weekend my eldest brother is getting married T^T
(yo they still don't have emoji in blogspot tf that feels weird)
I dunno what to feel.
I thought my brother will not get married so when I heard that he was getting engaged to someone i was like whatttt?????
It was a big shock to me.
Happy for him tho.

I've been listening to Coldplay, Maroon 5 and Marshmello a lot lately.
Dunno why.

Also,

I'VE GAINED A  LOT OF WEIGHT!
HAHAHAHAHA

Budu amat. As if I wasn't heavy enough.

Haihh.

Oklah bye!!



p/s : 4 more months before I can stop taking my meds. I hope.