0804181551GMT8


Memang setahun sekali eh aku tulis blog LMAO.

Anyway I am now a fifth year student. Woohoo. A senior tapi still rasa bodoh :') Apa benda aku belajar selama ni tah. Tak tahu lah. Manusia takde vision macam ni tak patut hidup sebenarnya.

A lot of things have happened. Like how I decided to move out from our old house. It did help me feel a little better fortunately. I don't like to be reminded how super miserable I was last year. I'm glad I escaped. I wonder it would be like if I was still at the same place.

Although I feel like I will be miserable again, at least I'm miserable at some new place.

Last week, it was spur at the moment that I decided to go for some facial treatment. I had always been in denial by telling myself my skin is okay, I don't need any treatment. But it just gets looking at people having glass skin and look at you, gosh. I don't expect a perfect skin. Just a little better-looking skin.

I also decided to go for a jog everyday, just on a treadmill though. I hope, really hope it will help me physically and mentally.

Let's see when and what I will hear from myself again next time. Ciao.